Become a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional
Financial Planning Program
Gain the expertise you need to provide clients with sound financial advice with the Boston University Financial Planning Program online.
Boston University’s CFP Board-Registered Program satisfies the coursework requirement for CFP® certification and has been named among the top schools for financial planning education by Financial Planning magazine and Investopedia.
Study on your own schedule and at your own pace, with guidance from Boston University’s esteemed faculty, each of whom is a CFP® professional.
The online program offers a unique combination of flexibility and personalized instruction:
- Start any day of the year, with rolling admissions.
- Access all course content 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including instructional webinars, videos, and discussion boards.
- Complete your coursework in as little as 9 to 12 months, with the help of customized scheduling plans.
- Learn from highly regarded Boston University faculty, including a facilitator committed to your success.
- Work at your own pace or leverage expert instruction, progressing rapidly through familiar topics and getting extra support when you need it.
Our students achieve higher-than-average pass rates on the CFP® Certification Exam.
Tuition for the newly enhanced and updated Boston University Financial Planning Program online will increase next month. Enroll by January 31 to secure last year’s tuition rate and save nearly $1,000. Register in the month of January and start anytime between now and June 30.
To learn more, contact an Enrollment Advisor at 617-502-8822 or complete the form below.