- Boston University’s Financial Planning Program faculty have combined teaching and practitioner experience of more than 175 years.
- Boston University was one of the original schools to offer CFP® certification education programs and has been educating financial planners for over thirty-five years.
- A recognized leader in distance education, Boston University has received the Online Learning Consortium Award for Excellence in Online Teaching and Learning and the U.S. Distance Learning Association Award for 21st Century Best Practices.
- The Financial Planning Program online offers state-of-the-art program delivery, available anytime, anywhere.
- The Program is taught by Boston University faculty who are major contributors to the financial planning field.
- Boston University’s award-winning Financial Planning Program is nationally recognized for its outstanding course curriculum.
- Students have the opportunity to learn through real-world examples and advice from CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioners.
- Program facilitators, all of whom are CFP® practitioners, are available by private email for questions regarding coursework.
- Students enrolled in the Financial Planning Program online have access to thousands of multiple choice practice questions and real-world case studies that closely simulate the CFP® Certification Examination.
- Practice problems, quizzes, lesson exercises, and course exams can be taken repeatedly as needed in order to prepare for the exam.
- All course quizzes and exams are taken online and provide immediate scoring and feedback.
For more information about Boston University’s Center for Professional Education (CPE), visit the CPE website.
Boston University is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC), one of six nationally recognized accrediting agencies.